Friday, March 11, 2011

Latte, Proud Mary, Broadsheet, MFWF

Day eight. We're coming towards the end of the MFWF season, but this is Proud Mary's first day on. They've more than made up for their tardiness though. They really went to town (literally) in making Broadsheet look like their own while they're here.

Creedence just sounds better through grille-less three-way woodgrain speakers.
Old speakers, a cold drip setup in the middle of the table, and my favourite part: those distinctive blue cups. To top it all off, they were listening to Creedence. Perfect. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to stick around and enjoy it. I'll have to leave that until Sunday.

That's pretty full.
Tomorrow: Dead Man are back. And this time I'll actually be there.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, I just found your blog. You make me laugh out loud. Please keep posting about coffee and all the other great things you do.

    ReplyDelete