Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Latte, The Premises, Broadsheet, MFWF

Day five. Today's operator is The Premises, all the way from Kensington. I've never been there before, so it was good to get a sneak preview of what they do. It was kind of like seeing the trailer.

This summer.
M. Night Shyamalan's
T h e   P r e m i s e s .

What's that shadow being cast over the whole scene? An expected unexpected plot twist?
Oh, right. It was just me. Not a great photo, but it would have been a bit weird to move seats just for a better photo of my coffee. It would have been weirder still to lean to one side, closer to one of the strangers I was sitting near, just to get my shadow out of the way. It's good to see the various operators of Broadsheet are bringing their own respective flavours in. The Premises were the first I've seen serving pourover coffee in addition to espresso (either that, or I just haven't noticed the other doing it), and also had some particularly amazing brownies (pictured below, half eaten). In the interest of keeping it all homologous, click here for Broadsheet(the website)'s review of The Premises.

Tomorrow: Seven Seeds are back for round two. Oh, that shouldn't be a caption.
Tomorrow: Seven Seeds are back for round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment