Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time for the guru: flat white, home

Spring break. Expect the blog content to change slightly: it's all about guilt-free procrastination. Sure, I was blogging a week ago, but the whole time I knew I had more important things to do. Today, and from now until March really, I have nothing better to do. So I might go to some pretty extreme lengths to get some pointless things done. Did somebody say, "Transcribe the piano solo from Guru Josh's Infinity, aka the worst piano solo ever?" I sure hope so. It comes in at 1m47s:



The only thing that's more badly executed than the last two seconds of that solo is the first thirty-eight.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha. Oh, Ryan. I'm a little worried about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, what a horrible solo!! I want to see Ollie try his hand at somehow making it reasonably okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I came back a day later to listen to that piano solo AGAIN. Its complete awfulness has me in its thrall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And he keeps pointing at it! What's he trying to say?
    "Look, I can do this with one hand!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. There ought to be laws against that level of badness.

    ReplyDelete