Friday, November 6, 2009

Ristretto, Proud Mary, Collingwood

To tip me over the three-coffees-in-an-hour line, I just had to go for a 'spro or a 'stro before I staggered, shaking, back out into the daylight. I went for the Ipanema. And downed it before I had time to get the camera out.

I was informed that the bean from Ipanema had been roasted 14 days ago, and stored in a modified bar fridge, that was pretty much a wine fridge, but allowed higher humidity. Fascinating. And it involves hardware hacking. But I didn't quite know how to say, "Oh, I know, I read that on a blog this morning before I came here."

2 comments:

  1. love these cups, any idea where they come from or what brand they are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great aren't they. I had a bit of a look under the cup last time I was there, but I can't remember what it said. If you're on Twitter, it might be worth asking Proud Mary:

    http://twitter.com/proudmarycoffee

    ReplyDelete