Monday, November 9, 2009

Latte, Dancing Goat, Ray's Outdoors Carpark, Preston

Did you mean 'rays outdoors'?

No. I did not mean that. I wouldn't have gone to so much trouble to type the apostrophe if I didn't mean to, you stupid phone. Unless of course you're being clever. Sun rays. Outdoors. RAYS OUTDOORS. Geddit?
No, of course not.
I did mean Ray's Outdoors, because Dancing Goat have a van in the carpark every morning, and I've been meaning to check it out for a while now. But they're only open until 10.00am, and it's very rare that I'm driving down Bell St before then on a weekday.

Just be careful exiting via the "NO EXIT" driveway. I confused the hell out of an old guy in a 626. Who knows, maybe he's still there, hovering in the left lane at 5km/h wondering why the carpark has two exits but no entry.

Yes, my car needs a wash. But unfortunately under level 3a water restrictions if I want to wash with my car, I can only use a bucket, and even then only to wash windows and mirrors. To wash the whole thing I have to go to a car wash. Unsurprisingly, car washes seem surprisingly expensive. Were they always that way?

1 comment:

  1. Love the concept of drive through/car park espresso. Love the name! Did this latte live up to expectations? Looks quite pale but much enhanced by polk-a-dot background. I do think car washes have become a luxury item.

    caffelattedeb

    http://caffelatteexperiences.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete