Sunday, October 4, 2009

QANTAS, Alice Springs to Melbourne

Often, when I leave one day blank on the blog, it's because I haven't gotten around to writing about that day's coffee yet, but I will eventually.
Yesterday was not one of those days.
That's right folks. I didn't have any coffee yesterday. As a matter of fact, it was more than 48 hours between this and my last cup.
I may have had a Red Bull and a can of Coke, but I don't think that counts.
It's the first time I've gone that long without one in, well, years.
Anyone who is used to two or three a day knows what this feels like.
It feels like ouch.
I'll never really know how much of it was a hangover and how much of it was coffee withdrawal.
That first cup of QANTAS coffee sure made me feel normal again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment