Thursday, October 8, 2009

Latte, home

I'm off to Adelaide today.
With QANTAS.
If you read this as often as I write it (or more) you'll probably know that because we're flying with QANTAS, I'll drink their coffee.
You might also know that if I was flying Virgin Blue I wouldn't drink their coffee, but I'd drop in at Macchinetta.
You may or may not know that to drop in at Macchinetta when flying QANTAS requires some serious spare time between check-in and boarding.
That's time I seldom have at the airport.
It's also time that I really didn't have today.
I left my phone in the car, so I had to run back to long-term after checking in.
Frightening stuff.
To complicate things more, the time I spent making this coffee at home prevented me from having time to get one at the airport.
If I hadn't made one at home, would I have left home early to leave time for more coffee?
Probably not.
This mind-numbingly-mind-numbing story will continue in the next chapter: QANTAS, Melbourne to Adelaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment