Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flat White, home


Dr J.Mo also bought us some cups from Ismail in Tunbridge Wells, which Dr J.Mo has mentioned on this blog a few times.
"Have you seen their website recently?"
"No, why?"
"They've linked to your posts about them on the coffee blog."
"No way!"
"Yes way! And also, remember your post about how they are looking for Australian baristas?"
"Ryan, stop hyperlinking mid-conversation."
"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to make sure that when I recount this conversation on the blog later, people will know which post I'm talking about."
"Right."
"So that's why I did those hand-actions."
"You mean "these" ones?"
"No, that's a quotation mark. I mean more like this."
"What did that one link to?"
"You'll have to find out later on when you read this again."
"Oh."
"Anyway, remember that post?"
"Yes."
"About Ismail looking for Australian baristas?"
"Yes!"
"You wouldn't believe how many people have googled "barista tunbridge wells" to find the blog."

I just checked. There were five people. That's still a lot, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment