Monday, September 28, 2009

Latte, Tre Bicchieri, Carlton North

This is my second coffee for the day. It will be my last.
Miraculous, really, after only four hours of sleep.
But I've been propping myself up quite successfully with these coffee cookies LLL made last week.
They are seriously amazing.
There's a few handfuls of ground-up Seven Seeds in there.
Yes, real coffee grounds.
And a bean (or two if you're lucky) on each one.
I'm not sure how many cookies you have to eat to get the effects of a cup of coffee, but somewhere around five should do it.
I'm not sure how this fits in with my blogging rules: do I need to do a post for every fifth cookie I eat?

(For relevancy: the latte from Tre Bic was a bit below par today. New staff. I'll give it time though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment