Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Latte, Sugardough, East Brunswick

Contrary to what the forecast had me believe earlier this morning, it started raining. Pretty seriously. I pulled over, not necessarily because of the rain, but rather so I wasn't one of those dudes paying more attention to Google Maps than the road.
And then I realised I had parked right outside Sugardough. I figured it was worth trying, and the trying was worth getting rained on for.



Very nice. Not a bank-breaker either, as these groovy postmodern donuts often tend to be.

2 comments:

  1. Would that be Sugardough (not Sugarloaf) on Lygon Street, East Brunswick? Their baked goods are yumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well spotted!
    It's fixed now.
    I really should take a photo of a sign or a business card in these situations.

    ReplyDelete