Saturday, September 19, 2009

Espresso, Brother Baba Budan, City

“Can I get an espresso of...oh what's the Kenyan like?”
“It's, er, great.”
“Sounds good. I'll have one of those.”
Don't let anyone tell you increased coffee consumption encourages inarticulacy.

But, according to Danny Katz a few days ago, it does encourage morning-breath. Has anyone heard of this before? I've never noticed it before. When I wake up I'm usually still too asleep to notice my own breath, and by the time my faculties are back in order it's because I've had my first cup of coffee, which in turn probably dissolved whatever morning-breath I may have had.

Today's JB Hi-Fi visit yielded Liquid Swords for $17.99. I could have got it off iTunes for $10.99. That amounts to a 63% real-copy-on-the-shelf tax. Brutal. Almost as brutal as how far to the left all of the drums are panned in the title track.

No comments:

Post a Comment