Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aeropress, home


It seems the world really wants me to listen to Wu-Tang Clan at the moment. With Ghostface coming out here a few months ago and GZA touring here right now and Raekwon's new album coming out last week and the will-they-or-won't-they-get-through-customs touring rumours of the whole group, people are partying like it's 1994.
But I keep letting slip to these people that I've never really heard Liquid Swords.
They look at me as if I've just told them I've never seen Ghostbusters.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of the achozen?
    Rza and the system of a down's bassman (shavo odadjian) ... and some others? ... not too sure what it could be described as or what it will usually soundlike ... http://www.myspace.com/achozen

    Wu-tang clan for ever m**** *****

    ReplyDelete