Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Square Mile Delivery: Espresso, home

Just as I was finishing pulling an espresso.
Just as I was thinking I'd need to buy some more beans soon.
Just when I thought it was safe to take a sip...
There was a knock at the door.
It was Australia Post.

Yeeah! That's 350g of Summer Espresso. Roasted, packed and sent on the 3rd of August. So it took eight days, including quarantine as the friendly yellow "We opened your package" tape kindly indicates. It's interesting that they opened the envelope, but didn't open the actual bag of coffee. Hmm. They obviously haven't seen Beverly Hills Cop.

Also, I should have the first installment of my subscription arriving in the next few days. More coffee. Excellent.

And if you're thinking that shot looks a bit long, well, it kind of was. Very watery and lacklustre towards the end. I'll try again later. Not just because I want to prove I can do better, but because I kind of want to empty the grinder so I can give the Square Mile Summer a go!

1 comment:

  1. the other taste of coffee http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak from my country...

    ReplyDelete