Thursday, August 13, 2009

Latte, North Island, Fitzroy North

Well, my original plan today was to leave home early enough to get to Dancing Goat's van in the carpark of Ray's Outdoors in West Heidelberg. But they close at 10am, and Bell St is usually much farther than I expect.

That, and leaving home at about five to eleven, is what stopped that from happening. But I'm sure I'll find myself at Ray's Outdoors that early some time soon. Why the hell not? I have done some ridiculous coffee missions: that time I walked for about two hours in Perth springs to mind. So I shouldn't have any problem with ten minutes of driving in my own actual car.

Funnily enough, I had to be in West Heidelberg anyway. But not until 11.00am. If I'd done the coffee thing I would have been an hour early. So the North Island swingby worked out pretty nicely. North Island continue to be consistently very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment