Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flat White, Tre Bicchieri, Carlton North

I'm not sure why I have flat whites here so often.

Sorry, that was a tad ambiguous. The emphasis could have gone either way:
  1. I'm not sure why I have flat whites here so often.
  2. I'm not sure why I have flat whites here so often.

  3. or, at a stretch:

  4. I'm not sure why I have flat whites here so often.
What I was going for was number 1. I think it might be because I like their cups.
With that out of the way, let's move on to something else. I want to point out how hard it was to interrupt that ordered list and not have it start again at number 1. It just really didn't want to start with a 3. The way HTML handles ordered lists is perfectly sane, and allows people like me to interrupt them with "or, at a stretch", but Blogger doesn't handle that particularly well, and assumes that if you type something that is not an ordered list, you've finished your list and the next one you type will be a new list, and so will start at number 1.
There's plenty of info here if you're still awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment