Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Espresso, Pushka, City

A double, following my "haven't had one since breakfast" rule.
Amazingly, Dr J.Mo hadn't had a cup of tea in that whole time, but had done a whole day's work. I sure couldn't say the same.
"You know what it's like when you start at a new job... oh, clearly you don't. But anyway, you don't know on the first day what the kettle/toaster situation will be like."
I can only imagine.

Anyway, it was a lovely afternoon, considering the amount of storm warnings sent out to the people. With "storm warning" at the front of my mind I stepped out into...
...the sunshine.
That storm must have been a long way off.
After our Pushka visit it had started getting windy, but not the windy-doom-and-ferociously-precipitant-gloom I was expecting.
That would come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment