Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40: Latte, home

In case you're wondering, and I'm sure you are, what that highly contagious song is on the Bonds ad with the girls on rollerskates, it's these guys: The Phenomenal Handclap Band. The song is called 15 to 20. They appear to have a blog too.
I tried, but I couldn't listen through the whole song even once. That numbers bit happens a LOT.
But some of their other tunes sounds pretty good, and they sure look the part. If the part is one of Kevin's sister's friends on The Wonder Years. But I think more bands should look like that.

Speaking of The Wonder Years, do you remember the episode where Kevin bought a guitar, and joined a band, and they got together in somebody's basement, realised they didn't know any songs, and then just jammed? And do you remember what the jamming sounded like? I want to be in a band that sounds exactly like that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was wondering what the band was called. Cheers! B

    ReplyDelete