Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long Mac, Mr Tulk, City

Is this really what a long mac tastes like?


Not necessarily, no. Not quite a BOMB rating, but I didn't finish it and Tulk lost some points today. They gave me the wrong baguette too. Or maybe I have a speech impediment that results in "tuna" sounding more like "chicken". They also lose some all-time points for this: if you are sitting inside, you may be sitting a lot closer to the complete stranger at the table next to you than the person you're actually sharing a table with. I may have mentioned this before. Oh, I have, and interestingly some things also went wrong Tulk service-wise that day too. It's a shame, I really like the place...it just seems they are so busy over lunch that they don't have time to iron out a few wrinkles.

This, from the guy who owned an ironing board but not an iron for about five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment