Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's Get Rocked: Latte, home

Def Leppard. Let's Get Rocked.
The animation looks kind of naff now, but back in the day it looked like The Future™. The song is still rad though. And I don't mind the dancing mic stands.



Wow, how many pedals are there on that drum kit?
The reason I'm posting this is I thought it was worth commemorating on the blog that on Saturday morning I bought two Def Leppard albums: Pyromania (1983) and Adrenalize (1992). While queuing up I realised that I was wearing my Hysteria (1987) t-shirt. Oh Jesus. It was a coincidence, but if I was working the counter at JB Hi-Fi that sort of customer experience would have made my day.

Don't call me gigolo, don't call me Casanova
Just call me on the phone and baby come on over.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment