Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holiday: Aeropress, home

Okay folks, I'm taking a few days off. From music, blogging, traffic, buildings, (most) humans... yeah, nearly everything. It's gonna be great. I'm sure I won't take time off from coffee, but I won't be blogging about it. I'm packin' 500g of CoffeeSupreme beans that I will be consuming via Aeropress roughly once for every five hours that I am awake. So the next week of blog titles would look like this:

Aeropress, somewhere.
Aeropress, somewhere.
Aeropress, somewhere.
Aeropress, somewhere.

Et cetera. You get the idea.
In the meantime, here is something I wrote a few years ago called Terminate Humans. It used to live on my Myspace, which I have long since deleted. I think it deserves a permanent-ish home here. It has also been translated into Dutch (Ruben, if you're reading, please post a link to your translation).
Enjoy. See you on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. ... bwhahaa ... well i hope you have a great time Ryan,

    this lil text was fun ... (and i was playing sims 3 not too long ago ... but now im playing dynasty warriors online ... ah the joys of playing an asian game where you cant read anything!)

    ReplyDelete