Monday, June 8, 2009

Espresso, home

Sick.
Possibly swine flu.
When I say "possibly", I mean just that. It is not impossible.
So I'm off the milk again. Espresso City for me.
Judging by the level in the grinder, I should have bought more than 250g of beans.
What was I thinking?
I'm sure I'll last until tomorrow though, when I finally pay Seven Seeds a visit. I know they haven't even been open for a whole week yet, but that feels like a long time in blogland. Melbourne Gastronome has been there already, and the photos convince me that I should leave room for lunch.
There hasn't been this much buzz about a new coffee place in Melbourne since I started the blog. Just take a look at what Luca at Pour Quality had to say about it in today's post:

"Frankly, this place has nearly everything to be one of the best coffee roasteries in the world. And I don't say that lightly."

Yep. I'll go there tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, and looking forward to reading your thoughts on Seven Seeds...

    ReplyDelete