Monday, June 15, 2009

Espresso, Brunetti, Carlton

Okay, just one more post before I go. I wanted to renew my faith in espresso after the disastrous results at home this morning (I tried to make the pre-ground beans I bought for the Aeropress (as I never found a portable cheap good grinder) work for me, but they wouldn't), and what better way to do that in under five minutes than with another episode of the Brunetti Stopwatch Challenge?
Not bad. That's ranked at #2, I think.
(click on the bsc tag at the bottom of this post if you're not sure what I'm on about)

4 comments:

  1. So, adding up all your blog posts and multiplying by an (assumed) average of $3.00 per coffee, you have spent $4965.00 purely on the coffees in this blog. I'm guessing the actual figure is somewhat more than this.

    can you tell I'm bored here :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you get that. 1 post in 2007, 758 posts in 2008, 448 posts in 2009.

    1 + 758 + 448 = 1207 posts.

    Multiply that by $3 and you get $3621. Even if you assume 10% of the posts are of two coffees (which they aren't), it still comes in under $4k.

    Show your workings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA... I'm retarded, I added 2009 twice. Since we are only 1/2 way through the year we can assume this will be the total by december.

    merrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's subtract all the posts with the 'home' tag: I didn't have to pay $3.00 for those. It was more like 14g of coffee plus 250ml of milk plus a bit of electricity plus some fraction of the cost of my coffee machine. It's way less than $3 I'm hoping...

    ReplyDelete