Friday, April 3, 2009

Long Black, home

Let's return to April Fools' Day news for the moment:
  • Twitter releasing hardware that looks like an old Motorola pager with Twitter written on it.
  • Fake new Nine Inch Nails album. Produced by Timbaland. This is joke is clearly a reference to what Trent Reznor said on his Twitter about Chris Cornell's Tim-produced new album.
And from the "man I really hope this press release isn't a joke!" department
It's a Doepfer synthesizer, but smaller and affordabler. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I want one of those now.

As for my todo list that I wrote in the last post, I've done everything except Wii and tax. Hmm. I wonder which I'll get onto first.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joannah

    http://2gbmemory.net

    ReplyDelete