Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long Black, home

Just remember, kids: it's so hard to have a Gaytime on your own.

Ah, it was an innocent age. Not a shred of innuendo. Except maybe the bit with the elephants.
In other news: unless something unforeseen happens, I will be posting my ONE THOUSANDTH coffee blog some time this weekend. I hope it's either brilliant, or terrible so I can write thousands of words about why that is. I'm not going to plan ahead where it will be, let's just see how the dice fall.
It's a long black today. That cold that's been floating around our house for two weeks only just realised yesterday that I'm here and that it can make my life miserable. Lando says I shouldn't have any milk while I'm sick. She's right: I don't need to generate any more mucus. I seem to have a mucus budget surplus as it is.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to remember Dr Karl (Kruszelnicki, not the one from Neighbours) disproving that "milk makes mucus worse" theory as a myth...

    ReplyDelete