Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latte, Tre Bicchieri, Carlton North

Wow, I'm getting blog comments on Twitter now:
"oh i miss dave chappelle...did you buy more coffee beans???"
Yes! In the hours that have elapsed since my takeaway latte from Tre Bicchieri, the reader will have to have assumed that I still haven't bought any coffee beans. But that's precisely why I visited TB this afternoon.
That abbreviation makes it sound less appetising doesn't it?
Anyhow, while waiting for my coffee I couldn't help but notice it was one of those days where the newspapers really let you know where their priorities lie:
The front page of the Australian was mainly dedicated to the terrorist attack in Lahore, whereas the Herald-Sun had a half-page photo of Lleyton and Bec leading to some fluff story about their relationship and the "other man rumours". You've got the scoop again, Herald-Sun! Unfortunately it's the same scoop most people prefer to use only when they take their dog for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Herald-Sun pointed out the funniest part of the Lil Lleyton and Bec "other man" scandal: the mysterious guy she was photographed with was her brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...no...I didn't read it.
    That sounds awfully familiar though.
    Didn't somebody else get photographed with their brother recently?

    ReplyDelete