Saturday, March 21, 2009

Latte, Kent St, Fitzroy

Yeah, I know. I forgot to take a photo before I started drinking it.
Here's the first draft of the Top Gun drinking game:
  • Every time somebody fiddles with a dogtag, have a drink.
  • Every time "Take My Breath Away" or "Highway to the Danger Zone" comes on, have a drink.
  • Every time somebody wearing sunglasses inside takes them off to look surprised, have a drink.
  • Every time somebody talks while staring out a window holding a clipboard, have a drink.
  • Every time the script sounds like it just had the word "Russians" edited out, have a drink.
  • Every time Val Kilmer looks like he's borrowed Kevin Bacon's hair, have a drink.
  • Every time you wish Tim Robbins had some dialogue, have a drink.
I'll notice more on my second viewing of the film, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment