Saturday, March 28, 2009

Latte, home

"The first thing I do when I get into town
is buy a .22 and cut the whole place down"
Standing on the Outside by Cold Chisel

I had plans for when I got into Sydney; Chisel and I had that much in common.  But my plans involved less guns, and more coffee.  I regretted not visiting Single Origin last time I was in Sydney, and I realised this morning that the hotel on this trip is ONE BLOCK from Single Origin.
Bing-fucking-go!
Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.  They are either undergoing renovations, or business hours were over and they routinely cover everything in big bits of plastic during closing hours.

Oh.  That didn't happen in the morning.  It's just nonsensical to write about this happening before the plane flight.  Hmm.  These are the dangers of writing coffee blogs in hindsight.  Oh well.  If you really want to know what I did this morning: I watched episode one of season two of Arrested Development.  It's such a good show.  There's so many embedded laughs in each episode.  All the allusions to Oscar being Buster's father are hilarious on second viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment