Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Latte, home

My milk steaming job this morning gets an F. I tipped out the first lot. It had that Aero bar inside size of bubble everywhere. I can't go for that. So I started again and realised I was out of milk, so if this lot didn't work I was in trouble. It worked, sort of, but I still ended up with too much head and still-too-big bubbles. They're sitting in the cup snap-crackle-and-popping at me right now. You know when the latte hisses at you? Yeah, that shouldn't happen. I'll buy some more milk later and see what's going on. The shot was very good though. Allpress Organic blend. It doesn't taste like a Tim Tam yet, but I've been reading lots of geeky espresso things online and I'm going to try some new tricks for my next shot.
In the meantime, watch this, the ad for Puma LIFT. I had to watch the start about five times to figure out how she slides into the room. Make sure you press the HD button. Without that much detail, you may not notice that the clothes are projected onto the people. Very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment