Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aeropress, home

It's been about three months since my last Aeropress, when I was discouraged by the results from a bag of stale-ass pre-ground supermarket-bought marked-down Lavazza that was probably ground five years ago. I shouldn't have been surprised with the lemon-juice-without-all-the-good-bits flavour. So I woke up this morning, realised I was fifteen minutes away from the Silvia being warmed up and ready to go, remembered I have the Aeropress, and put the kettle on instead.
BBB Mr Miles blend ground straight out of the Rocky into the Aero is, not surprisingly, a hell of a lot fresher than Lavazza that's been on the shelf for an indeterminate amount of time. Awesome. I always forget that this can be a lot more fun to drink than a long black.

No comments:

Post a Comment