Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flat White, home

I'm loving the Rage playlist this morning. It's like I'm aged 10 to 13 again. It even has a few songs that I used to change the channels during, and I still do. Get your YouTube ready:
Big Audio Dynamite II - Rush
The B-52s - Love Shack
U2 - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (plenty of videos for this on the 'tube, but not what I'm looking for)
Jann Arden - Insensitive
Martika - Love Thy Will Be Done
All 4 One - I Swear (easily the most multicultural boy band ever)
Ace of Base - The Sign
Snow - Informer (anyone else creeped out by that look he gives the guy who walks into the cell at the end?! Also check this live version - he perfects that dancehall idiosyncrasy of singing in a different key to the rest of the band)
Cut n Move - Give It Up
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

1 comment:

  1. So tragic.. however all brilliant songs at the time. if you were aged 10-13 that would have made me about 7 or 8

    ReplyDelete