Thursday, January 29, 2009

Espressi, home

Today's iPhone annoyance: every time you type the word "its", it is automatically corrected to "it's". That gets annoying. For example, yesterday the auto-correct nearly made me say, "Quikfix has changed it's name."
It also has a habit of changing the word "yo" (which I begin almost every SMS with) to "you". I have to either remember this and click the don't-autocorrect-this button, or eliminate "yo" from my vocabulary.
Of course, I could turn off autocorrect, but this blog would be a nightmare without it. You wouldn't believe how many times I accidentally type "espeesso".

2 comments:

  1. iPhone keyboard can be pretty annoying sometimes. Well, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Eats, Shoots and Leaves because I read about it on your blog. This blog reminded me of it.

    ReplyDelete