Saturday, December 13, 2008

Latte, home

The milk was a bit lacklustre. It looked like something you'd get served out of a machine at a servo in Germany. But it tasted a lot better, so I was happy. I didn't actually take the coffee machine on holidays with me. I won't bother posting entries for the last four days, they'll look mostly like this:
  • Aeropress
  • Aeropress
  • Aeropress
  • Aeropress
Etc. But let's get back to the reason for this post. World of Warcraft. I received a "Come Back to Azeroth" email a few weeks ago, which I thought was pretty funny, but made me shudder a little. It reminded me that, yes, I was a bit hooked on World of Warcraft for a few weeks back there in late 2006. I soon realised that the amount of playing time required to get anywhere was far more time than I wanted to spend, so I cancelled my account. So when I was invited back, I laughed it off. Little did I know, WoW's marketing division had another weapon concealed up their Gladiator's Dragonhide sleeves.

Genius. If anything has a chance of "pulling me back in", it's that ad.

1 comment:

  1. wow is teh suck,

    why play for 2 years to see if your build is better than someone else?

    wc3 is better! DOTA for the win! :D

    ReplyDelete