Monday, July 28, 2008

Long Black, home

Well, it looks like I'm really sick. This could have been an opportunity to get off coffee for a few days, but the fact that this blog is titled "Long Black, home" pretty much proves that there has been no downtime. If I'm all better tomorrow, I'll almost certainly drink one, maybe two coffees!
Then again, why would I want a day off? Coffee is too much fun to have a day off.
I'm sure these last few sentences are textbook testimony of addicts of all kinds of substances...
The doctor was courteous enough to give me a courtesy call to say the appointments were running 45 minutes late. That left me just enough time to shoot home and have this long black and play Dr Mario.

1 comment:

  1. Tetris and Dr.Robotnik mean bean machine!!! these are the ones that must be played!!! D:

    ReplyDelete