Friday, July 25, 2008

Flat White, Las Chicas, St Kilda East

This was getting to the later end of being able to have coffee in the morning without just giving it up and declaring, "I didn't have a coffee this morning, my first one was in the afternoon."
Many of you may point out that 12:30 PM is the afternoon, not only traditionally so, but also by definition: it is after noon. I, however, like to shovel everything before lunch into the morning basket, which may or may not include noon. And while my breakfast time may vary, lunch is not usually situated within the day that differently to a normal person's.
I saw a mega sports-looking bloke on TV the other morning selling his diet idea, where you eat six meals per day to make your metabolism go nuts and therefore devour whatever you throw at it. Somehow I don't think it would fit in with my lifestyle:
"Remind me to set my alarm for tomorrow morning, I don't want to have to eat three meals in an hour!"

No comments:

Post a Comment